Individual Retirement Account
- The term for this account is 18 months
- The current interest rate is 0.75%
- The current Annual Percentage Yield (APY) is 0.75%
- Interest is compounded daily and credited at maturity
- Interest begins to accrue on the business day that you make your deposit
- Minimum deposit to open is $200.00
- You must maintain a minimum balance of $200.00 to obtain the APY
- We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day.
- Deposits may be made to the account after the account is opened
- If you withdraw any principal before the maturity date, there will be a 90 day interest penalty. The penalty is not charged if you are at least 59 1/2 years old
- This account will automatically renew at maturity. You have a grace period of ten calendar days after the maturity date to withdraw the funds without being charged a penalty
Disclaimer - The Bank of Holly Springs primary trade area consists of Marshall, Benton, and Lafayette Counties in Mississippi. We reserve the right to refuse any account request from outside this area.