Regular Savings Account
- Minimum deposit to open is $200.00
- Quarterly minimum balance fee if the daily balance drops below $200.00 any day of the quarter is $10.00
- Your interest rate and annual percentage yield may change. At our discretion, we may change the interest rate on your account daily
- Interest begins to accrue on the day that you make your deposit
- Interest is compounded quarterly and credited quarterly. If you close your account before interest is credited, you will not receive the accrued interest.
- We use the daily balance method to calculate the interest on your account. This method applies a daily periodic rate to the principal in the account each day
- The current interest rate is 0.60%
- The current annual percentage yield (APY) is 0.60%
Disclaimer - The Bank of Holly Springs primary trade area consists of Marshall, Benton, and Lafayette Counties in Mississippi. We reserve the right to refuse any account request from outside this area.